High water level closure for Holey Land and adjacent areas

Started by Robert4570, July 25, 2005, 01:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert4570

Heads up to all , due to high water FWC has closed access to the area this includes Holey Land , Area 3 on both sides of the canal, RotenbergĀ  and especially the levee's. ]

HIGH WATER LEVELS PROMPT SPECIAL REGULATIONS FOR SOUTH FLORIDA WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREAS - 7/15/05 http://myfwc.com/whatsnew/05/stormnews/southwmaclosures.html



Everglades a bit too swampy; high water forces partial closure ...

http://www.sunsentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/sfl-ppwetland17jul17,0,7718706.story?coll=sfla-news-hurri

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Sux, but since I usually don't ride much during these hot-as-hell few months, it's not the end of the world. C'mon Fall ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Robert4570

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 25, 2005, 04:35:37 PM
Sux, but since I usually don't ride much during these hot-as-hell few months, it's not the end of the world. C'mon Fall ;D

I agree , its hot as hell and no sign of lettin' up.
Come on winter !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com