Electrician needs

Started by Ida_Mann, July 26, 2005, 12:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

I'll label this as a GOOD experience.

I won't list prices or any of the work done, but Mr. Dreth is a stand-up guy who was willing to drive all the way from his home on a weekend just to take a look at the electrical system in my "new" house to make sure it was kosher to what was needed to be done.

After 5 hours of driving total, I hope he is rested and feeling great after helping out a brother from another mother.

and the crew he brought wasn't that bad either ;-)  :o, good think LMK wasn't around.

So, after all that, a big THANK YOU in front of all for you sir Shawn, you are a gem of society and worthy(however much you may protest) of praise.

Id@ Impressed
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Nightbreed

If your talking about that no good , beep beep, ba, beeeping. DRETH I dont know what your thinking.

He cant even call anotha brotha and let them know he's in the area !!

;) ;D

We Love Ya Man!!

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!