warriors

Started by 96 warrior, December 12, 2004, 11:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbbj220

I ride a '01 warrior and have really enjoyed it. I have added a set of Hole Shot tires made a big diff in the way it handles. Fast enough for me but then I am an old man (61). You will like it.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

96 warrior

i'm sure it will be fast enough for me, and if not i'll just get a lot of mods ;D
96 (and a 98) warrior

big-daddy

its best to start with a fast quad and then when you get bored do the mods. my 2 cents
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

weekendwarrior1

I have a 2001 warrior. It's a great bike. I've never had any mechanical problems with it. I think the size of the rider makes a difference with this bike. I'm 6 foot 1 and 225lbs. and fit well on the warrior. I rode a friends 300 ex and I felt like a fat man in a little coat.

96 warrior

QuoteI have a 2001 warrior. It's a great bike. I've never had any mechanical problems with it. I think the size of the rider makes a difference with this bike. I'm 6 foot 1 and 225lbs. and fit well on the warrior. I rode a friends 300 ex and I felt like a fat man in a little coat.

lol
96 (and a 98) warrior

MX411

i never rode one but my friend had one and they arent very fast but u can still have fun on them

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com