MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14

Started by FORDFANZ, July 08, 2005, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsPureLogic

QT, you need to add SwampRat.....we won't let him miss it.....   :o

BCConviber

Not sure about tenting this trip... I am considering renting an RV for the weekend..
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

ucfneed2ride

Add me to the list...ill be there!!
Bart, how much to rent an RV?
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

I researched them last week for MS&G...most places have a 3 day minimal rental and it ranged from about $300-$500.   I guess not too bad if you have a couple people going in on it.  But remember, they usually have you put down a "healthy" deposit as well.   :o

02YamahaBigBear400

ya i'll stick to a $30 tent or my truck.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

PureLogic

One thing that MrsPurelogic mentioned but didn't post was the deposit.... Your not leaving the rental shop with out tying up 1200-1500 dollars.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

i'll be in my truck most likely.

BCConviber

If we rent one, it's going to cost around a grand... Especially by the time they stick you with $3.00 per hour on the generator..... We are thinking about it, but I am doubting we will do it. I need that money to fix blue after the march MSG and the follow up trip to river ranch.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

ONEslowEXer

how big is the ridin area? is mostly deep water or is their good mud riding for atvs ?
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

Seabeejim

I'll  be there.  The quad is in the shop and the parts for the fan are ordered, so it will be up and running.  Might even do the MSG thing again sine MH and Foghat are playing.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

qt314nfla

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 21, 2005, 04:44:48 AM
Mudfest line up: updated 7/22

Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
SwampRat
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
ucfneed2ride
Gamer (maybe)


Anyone else?  I don't know about y'all but I can't wait!



FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Yeh count me in too!!!!!  :P :P :P :P
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

bbf

 count be in.  bart i kick in for a rv that the way to go

qt314nfla

#38
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 21, 2005, 04:44:48 AM
Mudfest line up: updated 7/24

Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
SwampRat
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
ucfneed2ride
bbf
FordLuvinDirtyGirl
8up
TeamQuadGreen and friend(3-8) + Muddy Waters Club
Gamer (maybe)

Are we going to camp together?  Now that'd be a fun group!
Anyone else?  I don't know about y'all but I can't wait!



Does anyone have an ATV Florida banner we can hang?

team_quad_green

Im thinking theres gonna be 3 - 8 of us and then www.muddywatersatv.org   will be there us
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

bbf

we going to have a party out there

Busta Nutt


I thought we were having a meating? did I miss something?

PureLogic

Yeah who ever said it was a party????
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Southern4x4

I might go.I do Ill be riding either a red  honda 300 fourtrax on vampires or on my dads n mine buggy aka mudlite.You wont miss me if I go.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on July 25, 2005, 08:13:53 PM

I thought we were having a meating? did I miss something?

Nice play on words. 

Busta Nutt

I saw it in another post. Guess I am the only one paying attention.
Might bring my grill and cook. Who will sack up and commit to some grub?

qt314nfla

what kind of grub committment are you looking for?  i'm sure i can bring something.  just let me know.  bring your own water, i've got the shower.

Busta Nutt


MrsPureLogic

Oh boy......I've got my husband "singing" about beads....ya'll are talking about parties and showers......this is going to be interesting to say the least!!  :o 

team_quad_green

Im gonna bring the flat bed with my water tanks
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80