BLASTER RIDE

Started by WAKORB, July 25, 2005, 09:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAKORB

Trying to get a group ride together before the end of the year.please go to "Open Discussion/ BLASTER FORUM" to poll time and place. yes you may come if you are comeing with a freind that has a blaster or if someone in the family has a blaster bring the fam.
thanks


wilburz

Thanks for the discriminatory remarks! Don't think I would ride with you even if I owned a Blaster. Later. ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Ride1Rob

Guess he can't keep up w/ the faster bikes ???.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Toomey

If I still have my blaster by then I will 100% try to make it, I'm hoping Ocala on Thanksgiving weekend.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com