Polaris Outlaw .

Started by J.D., July 24, 2005, 02:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Go to the Polaris website ..They have a new predator with I.R.S  ..man !
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

TRX450R_Racer

I heard Matt Smiley is supposed to be racing it starting on Aug 21st.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Quad32x

Thats  cool  but  a  little  heavy  at  439 lb.  Still  like  to  ride  it  though !!
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

J.D.

Let's make bets on who's next ... I think it will be Kawi with an all new I-Force 750 . What do ya'll think ?
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Bigscrb15

Quote from: J.D. on July 24, 2005, 08:31:06 PM
Let's make bets on who's next ... I think it will be Kawi with an all new I-Force 750 . What do ya'll think ?

Im not betting you, you dealers get industry magazines that we don't, lol. I think next they will have an all wheel drive sport quad coming, it works great in the porsches and other sport cars, why not a sport quad. I think they are just waiting to overcome the weight issues with transfer cases and all that stuff.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

J.D.

Brother I take after my Momma , If I knew you all would . Maybe that's why I don't get those cool mags .  ??? The MAN's holdin me down .  8)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...