FLY FLORIDA NIGHT SERIES RACE AT BITHLO!!!

Started by MXRACER86, July 23, 2005, 03:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXRACER86

There is a race at bithlo motorsports!
Gates open at 4:00p.m.
Practice at 5:30p.m.
Racing at 7:00p.m.

COME ON AND RACE!!! ;D
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

400EX

2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

MXRACER86

When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Ride1Rob

I rode there yesterday for the 1st time and the track is nice. How many quads turn out for the races? Would hit it often but b/w the toll roads, $60 in gas to get there and back, and the $30 ride fee it's wayyy to much. I have 4 other tracks w/in 20 miles that I'll hit instead ;D
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!