Seminole XC ride. Saturday July 23rd

Started by svtbolt04, July 16, 2005, 07:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Yea, so a couple of us have been talking about meeting up and riding on the Harescramble track at seminole... Not this weekend but the weekend after. That would be the 23rd. I am thinking we will be going on saturday from open till around whenever you are tired and plan on going home.. Its about 90miles from naples and you can get directions from their website..I dont know it off the top of my head but we are wondering if anymore are willing to show up for some XC riding.. Bring some water because im sure its going to be a hot one.


Any takers?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Exmx54


dreth

if your riding the trail system there you should keep in mind that it is tight ! not for a mx bike at all :(

Albright335

Actually,  Phil and I just talked about going there...so we will be there on the 23rd along with some friends!!

Do you guys race FTR????

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Exmx54

Dreth, I'll be takin off my frontend,and spacers outta my axle, throwin on some XC tires and givin XC a try! i've tried doing trails with my MX setup, well.... wont happen  :o

svtbolt04

I am going to run in FTR for my first time in august. I want to do the first harescramble at sadra but I am not sure if I could make the actual quadscramble the following weekend.

I hope to head out there with my new bike.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Albright335

Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 17, 2005, 03:09:43 AM
I am going to run in FTR for my first time in august. I want to do the first harescramble at sadra but I am not sure if I could make the actual quadscramble the following weekend.

I hope to head out there with my new bike.

AWESOME...hope to meet ya next weekend!!

Jen  ;D
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

klutchbuster400

hey its gery350. i'll be there(hopefully) with my son (klutchbuster).we'll be in a gold/siver(pewter) stepside silverado. hopefully early.

svtbolt04

Who wants to sign for me because my parent cant be there...?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Exmx54

SVT, I think you can print the waivers out online, have them fill them out at home, then just give them to the people when you get there

arod

 hope all your bikes have snorkels. friends did the trail last sat and said there were 'lakes' in there. have fun!

gery350

i'll be there (early hopefully). i'll be the only one on a yellow warrior.
i mean what was i thinkin-yellow-jeez
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gery350

yes but is it a warrior? hey we can ride together and we'll match! how cute. ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Albright335

We will be there...Green Tahoe Z71 with the black "Image Racing" trailer ;D

Everyone travel safe!!

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

svtbolt04

Looks like im staying home. I actually was invited to practice with some FTR state champs this weekend, I look forward to that since it is alot closer than clewiston for me...


I hope everyone has good and safe ride. Tear it up people.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gery350

went out and had a great time. did the trail and track. the trail wasnt that flooded(did the short one) a little rocky at the beginning but sandy and wet at the end. most water we saw was  maybe 4 inches deep and 50 long so was pretty cool.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]