New moderator

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, July 20, 2005, 09:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

ID@ MOD ....congrats .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

TRX350_On_The_Rack

We're boned! j/k

Congrats Ida :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

backinsaddle

Congrats, great choice

Ida_Mann

Quote from: J.D. on July 21, 2005, 09:05:57 AM
ID@ MOD ....congrats .

I just might have to use that :-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

J.D.

I couldn't think of a better person for the job . Again congrats .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MrsPureLogic


Honda328i

Those blue starz are well deserved Id@.  Couldn't think of someone more qualified.  Congratulations!
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

da mtg man / ida man, LMK if you want to be a moderator you have to change your screen name to da lake man  or da LMK man.  ;)

;D
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 21, 2005, 07:08:00 AM
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 09:17:48 PM
Wish i had the ability to give him a warm welcome with a picture of him standing up his daughters 50 trying to wheelie with it. This is deff gonna be a  rude awakening to the newbs.

Any thoughts as to having a Teen moderator? ::) ;D

I think that would be the first picture I would have to delete ;-)

thanks all, and LMK, you forgot to mention it was inside a garage that I did that,,,,not like I had a long runway ;-)

Id@
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: big-daddy on July 21, 2005, 07:19:59 PM

;D
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 21, 2005, 07:08:00 AM
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 09:17:48 PM
Wish i had the ability to give him a warm welcome with a picture of him standing up his daughters 50 trying to wheelie with it. This is deff gonna be a rude awakening to the newbs.

Any thoughts as to having a Teen moderator? ::) ;D

I think that would be the first picture I would have to delete ;-)

thanks all, and LMK, you forgot to mention it was inside a garage that I did that,,,,not like I had a long runway ;-)

Id@
da mtg man / ida man, LMK if you want to be a moderator you have to change your screen name to da lake man or da LMK man. ;)

Better? Now am i qualified? ;D

::)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

ronny86250r

well you have to change to  yu-da-man ;D

Ida_Mann

hey, I might haVE TO CALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ON THAT ONE lmk ;-)

I've had the nic of Id@ since the second season of Southpark,,,whenever that was.

Hows about Id@_Kid?

watch out, people might think you are kissing arse to the allmighty mods ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

hey ida mann, ill wash your quad and your daughters if ya hook me up ;) hahahaha
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

you'd have to wash it the old-fashioned way because there aint no pressure washer around anymore ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RL400

Congrats IDA MAN!  I knew the day would come :D

You're obviously... DA MAN!

tekhanto

Congrats to you for this EXTREME HONOR of being
roasted by everyone
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com