War is Hell

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, July 21, 2005, 02:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

This has been in the NEWS lately. I saw that he keeps in touch with his parents through IM daily.

http://armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-976420.php
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

bigb

he is a WAY bigger man than me.

though i'm not positive he did the right thing, i'd have shot the guy dead!
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

gery350

i saw the video the other day. guys standing around one minute-down the next. thank god hes ok. give aid, heck no let him bleed to death.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Chuck_Norris

DEFINATLEY BIGGER  MAN THAN I

bigscrub79

He is deffinately a man to look up to and admire. I can only pray to god that i would be that good of a person. (almost positive that i would have just shot the SOB)
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Moose

#5
That took an extremely large amount of control, to do what the law says, and not be able to ---------------------.

I'm not sure I could, or would. He's someone to look up to.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

bluesman

HE IS BETTER THEN ME!!!! YOU HAVE A GUN YOU GET KILLED SIMPLE!




   RULE NUMBER 1 IF WE DONT TAKE PRISONERS THEN THEY CANT
BE ABUSED!!!!