I'am new here ..

Started by 1slowfox, December 15, 2004, 07:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1slowfox

Whats up everyone , I New here and figured I'd introduce myself. Well for starts My name is Eddie and I live in the Sanford/lake mary area .. I look forward to possible riding with someof you sooner or later..



Later ,
Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

atvtrailer

05 450r #13B

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

WHATS UP FOX, AND WELCOME TO THE BEST ATV SITE  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif], COME RIDE WITH UP JAN.22 (SEE GROUP RIDES RODMAN)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

T2

Welcome to the site, I live not to far from you in Winter Springs. Mabe we cound ride some time, since I have to drive through Lkmary area to go to ONF.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

B-man

YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

LakeMaryKid

wohoo someone who lives by me. Where at you live? I live off markham woods road
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

1slowfox

Thanks for the Warm Welcome ..


I live off of Orange Blvd. right by Wilson Elem. School ....




Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

MOKAS

welcome to the site

you should hookup with us at scrub this weekend :)
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Chuck_Norris


1slowfox

I will def. hook up with some of you guys on a ride sooner or later , But it Tis' the season and work is hell on the weekends for the next few weeks .. I have about 2 or 3 other buddy that Will come also ..  1 w/ a raptor and the other w/ a recon ( I believe it is )



Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

girlieblazer

Welcome to the site, you will be a great bunch of people from this site.  
Polaris Razor

MX411


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com