Pics from FLScooter in Iraq

Started by mrbones, July 19, 2005, 02:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I don't know if these have been posted yet, but NYRaptor asked me to get them on the site. So here they are.....



[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

2 More.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Oh, I just found his original email it looks like:

>Subject: pictures
>Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:22:06 -0000
>
>This is new member flscooter,
>
>
>
>I was wondering if you could do me a favor.  If I send you some
pictures
>maybe you could resize them and post them for me.  I am unable to
resize
>them and post them on this government computer.  I have a few of myself
>and a few of the guntrucks we are running our missions with.  If you
>could just let me know.  If not I will try to get with someone else.
>Either way thank you for your time reading this.
>
>
>
>Ricky
>
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Grizzlygirl

Take care of yourself FLScooter and keep your head down.  Thank you from all of us
   Mama Grizz 

Thrumud

THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US HERE !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Cool pics and thanks to all of you.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

05greengriz

Thanks a bunch, and be careful!!!
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

gery350

take care out there. come back soon. and quit hangin around.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

grsricky

Thanks for the pics and thank you for your courage.
2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

FLscooter

thanks to everyone for the support.  i will have more pictures soon.
and thanks to mrbones for posting the pitures.

OIF_Warrior

Cool pics man. I'm heading back there in the end of October for my second tour. I was there for OIF 1 with the initial invasion.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

iceman69

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR COURAGE OVER THERE. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE RETURN HOME.
James  Z400  83B in FTR
ReBecca  250 Beartracker
Brett  250 EX HONDA
Jammer  Powerwheels

bluesman

THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH         KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN

Hawgin4x4

Thanks for the pics, and always be locked in loaded...Stay Safe.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Kawirider17

nice pics,be safe we want you back in one piece :)

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: FLscooter on July 20, 2005, 04:15:14 AM
thanks to everyone for the support.  i will have more pictures soon.
and thanks to mrbones for posting the pitures.
;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com