America

Started by o4250, July 20, 2005, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Bet you stand up and say ***** YEAH! after you read this.

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! (AMEN  )

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers.

The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United ***** College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television,and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where
70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a private matter or my personal business. It would be "FIRED" immediately!

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English!.

My father and grandfather should not have died in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the order "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount votes when needed. I know what the definition of lying is.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor. I know wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop you from watching them. I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you..

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack his/her little ass when necessary and say "NO".

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement. And please stay home until that new lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me french fries!

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck ups that go along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and no where else.

And if you don't like my point of view, tough! GET OVER IT!!! WAKE UP WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A COUNTRY TO WAKE UP TO.





CAOSPOP

No arguement sir...
Just the truth spoken here.
Amen

dreth

if you thought it would start an arguement why would you post it! we have enough off that stuff already ???

Da_Mtg_Man

No argument from me. Thats the way it should be or should I say thats the way that we should go back to.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member


prnstar123

2005 yamaha yfz 450 (favorite toy)
2002 yamaha r1 (custom)
1999 Honda cbr 900 (stunt bike)
2004 Honda crf 50 (trick bike)

Grizzlygirl

#8
No argument you have a right to your opinion But the only reason they don't want girls in Boy Scouts is because they are afraid Girls make better Scouts :D
Mama Grizz

big-daddy

I wish I had girls in my troop when I was a scout. They can clean our tents and cook of us. J/K bet this will start an argument  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Grizzlygirl

#11
This is my troops gateway at Scoutmaster Camporee(Boy Scouts) three years age we took 2nd place another GS troop took First 5000 boy scouts 150 girl scouts
 Move over boys girls make better scouts
 Mama Grizz

[attachment deleted by admin]

big-daddy

 I can see them being side track with 150 girl scouts. At the age a boy scout has one thing in his mind... and its not building a fire.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

Wont hear me bit%^in about it. Mama Grizz you're a tuff one .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

jjamesbar

i do know they (the girls) make better cookies. i love that time of year. scouting is a good thing whether your a girl or boy. we raised 2 eagle scouts here.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

big-daddy

other old eagle scout here Troop 229. Agree with you on the cookies Hmmm Mama Grizz went are the cookies ready? (OCT or NOV)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Grizzlygirl

We have an Eagle Scout also and this year Jennifer is working on her Gold Award ( the Girl Scout form of Eagle) BTW Cookies come out In January helped send our troop to Boston and Hersey Pa. This past year
Mama Grizz

gery350

argument? youve got nothing but agreement. thumbs up 100% here.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

CAOSPOP

#18
Quote from: gery350 on July 21, 2005, 08:42:37 AM
argument? youve got nothing but agreement. thumbs up 100% here.

10-4 here. No arguement. Its nice to see people on the same page. I understand that it is a touchy subject for some. But... too much has happened and many opportunities have been given. Myself being a minority of cuban decent can say ive been given the same opportunity as anyone else in this country to excell and move up in the world. Those who stay down are there because its easier to allow someone to feel pitty for you (if they do at all) rather than getting off your dizzy azz and moving on and up like the rest of the world.

Two things can be done here.
1. Move on like the rest of the world
2. Or watch the world pass you by and Moan and complain about how you never had a chance to move on or up.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

caospop- i also agree with you. if you dont like your life stop (female dog) and do something about it. we dont want to hear your whining.
no pitty here.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

inked4life87

THE MORE I COME ON THIS SITE THE MORE I SEE IT GOING SO FAR FROM WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.IT LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE COME ON THIS SIT JUST TO START FIGHTS AND GET EVERY ONE PISSED OFF.PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP,THIS IS NOT HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!.IF YOU KNEW IT WOULD GET PEOPLE MAD THEN WHY POST IT.ITS ALWAYS THE SAME PEOPLE STARTING THE PROBLEMS ALWAYS.

Bigscrb15

I don't think he posted it to start a fight. I think he knows someone always finds a way to start an argument out of everything. Noone had a problem with it, but you come along and call us all high schoolers because we are proud what we work for and don't want it all handed out to "crack heads squirting out babies".

My g/f works at publix and a lady came in the other day with all these baby phat clothes, i836special edition phone with diamonds and ordered her wedding cake it came to $900, she paid for it with an EBT card(gov't assistance) the manager refused to ring up the order and said HE is not paying for HER cake with his taxes, another manager did ring it up and when they loaded it in her car it was a brand new escalade ext with spinners. Its that kind of stuff that makes me mad!!!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

TRX350_On_The_Rack

No argument. Preach on Brother!

Especially liked the part: "I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude. " :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

bigscrub-thats what i'm talking about. i go to publix and i see a perfectly young couple with 3 kids paying with them d@amn govt checks. granted the husband is strong as an ox but apparently to freakin lazy to support his family.  give that money to the people that really need it. like the elderly or cripples that do need assistance.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com