New moderator

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, July 20, 2005, 09:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

The site would like to thank those of you that expressed an interest in being a moderator. After a long thought process MrBoNeS has chosen the newest member of the Elite  ;D
Give a warm wlecome to Ida_man.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jwscroll

There goes the neigborhood ;D ;D
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Qdawg76

#2
Congrats IDA@
WOW Mike Just realized your a Global Moderator, Sounds important ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

big-daddy

Mike Sorry to see you go  :-\ Your the da man Ida_man.  8)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: big-daddy on July 20, 2005, 09:14:33 PM
Mike Sorry to see you go  :-\ Your the da man Ida_man.  8)

lol.... shut up. I aint going nowhere.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LakeMaryKid

#5
Wish i had the ability to give him a warm welcome with a picture of him standing up his daughters 50 trying to wheelie with it. This is deff gonna be a  rude awakening to the newbs.

Any thoughts as to having a Teen moderator? ::) ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

qt314nfla

Congrats Ida.  Any thoughts on having a female moderator when it comes up again?

dreth

i didnt even know you were shopping for one! i have a 5hp rider in  the gara..........................oops! you said moderator ::)congrats Id@ ;)

Bigscrb15

Congrats Ida! Im sure Mike and the other mods will be happy to have some relief.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Njoutlaw88

I wanted to be the new mod :-[  oh well congrads ida

budman

I thought I had a chance, but my mind isn't that narrow.... ;D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

T2

Oh man, now I really cait use the F_____ Bomb IDA keeps a tight ship. Congats Idaman, good choice Mr Bones IDA is the man. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Great ::)  Now we are all going to end up in the dude pool........ :-\






CONGRATS ID@!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-*

Quad32x

Oh  crap.  Sometimes  hes  local !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

CAOSPOP

Congrats ID@ I'm sure you'll do fine.

Chuck_Norris


Ida_Mann

Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 09:17:48 PM
Wish i had the ability to give him a warm welcome with a picture of him standing up his daughters 50 trying to wheelie with it. This is deff gonna be a  rude awakening to the newbs.

Any thoughts as to having a Teen moderator? ::) ;D

I think that would be the first picture I would have to delete ;-)

thanks all, and LMK, you forgot to mention it was inside a garage that I did that,,,,not like I had a long runway ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Grizzlygirl

Congrats Ida let us know how the pay ( I mean bribs are)

jjamesbar

hey ida, can we still drop by your cabin while trail riding or do we need a special invite? congrats.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Mama Grizz on July 21, 2005, 07:50:09 AM
Congrats Ida let us know how the pay ( I mean bribs are)

Speaking of, I've been checking the mailbox and haven't seen your payment yet this month.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

Quote from: jjamesbar on July 21, 2005, 07:57:13 AM
hey ida, can we still drop by your cabin while trail riding or do we need a special invite? congrats.

jeff

I think I'll have to put up a fence now ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

CONGRATS. i hate you. it should've been me. (just kiddin)
now that your on the inside lets get that "adult section" we've been secretly talking about. ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

CAOSPOP

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 21, 2005, 08:45:06 AM
Quote from: Mama Grizz on July 21, 2005, 07:50:09 AM
Congrats Ida let us know how the pay ( I mean bribs are)

Speaking of, I've been checking the mailbox and haven't seen your payment yet this month.  ;)

DAMN IT MAN !!!!   ;D

Grizzlygirl

It's in the Mail
   Mama Grizz

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com