PINKY PROMISE???

Started by stump66, July 20, 2005, 07:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

It has been a while that I've seen anything really contraversial on her so here goes.

Now at this point in my life being the father of a teen boy I think what Debra Lefave did was very wrong. But also on the other hand being a male and looking back at my teen years I would have done about the same as the 14yr old boy did if a very attractive teacher came on to me, and been a hero for doing it. I'd like to hear some others views on what this (alledged)pedophile did to this boy? If it was a girl and male teacher the case would be viewed totally different, wouldn't it?
Below is a link with everything you ever wanted to know about the case, the entire police report.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach1.html




GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Chuck_Norris

We as parents entrust the educators of the school system to be the guardians of our Child/Children, Trusting within that proffesionalism that they will act accordingly and not violate laws that are set forth. From the Kids point of view or mind set is He scored big. The teacher violated the trust...We as parents try to protect our children from sexual predators male or female. Take Prayer and the Pledge out of the Schools and give them condoms and sex. Great Principals to live by. 

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

big-daddy

Thanks Chuck and sport66... well put  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

TRX350_On_The_Rack

If I was the kid I would of have been smarter, not telling my friends, getting pics and blackmailing her for straight A's. Then when I was out of her class I would show the pics on the internet.  8)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Old_School

I'd give anything to be that kid. She's a hottie. Ditto on keeping it on the DL. Rides in the back of an SUV = priceless!  ;D  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

LakeMaryKid

I still wanna beat that lil effer up........the one that i got goin now is doin ok though, got me the photos so far and im gettin above a 3.0 GPA. See Da_Mtg_Man, i told you i would get good grades to keep my bike, just didnt say whether or not it would be legal. ;D

Still dont know why that kid would have told, but hes the one missin out.

*rolls eyes shaking head left to right* IDIOTS


2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

TRX350_On_The_Rack

#7
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 01:25:02 PM
I still wanna beat that lil effer up........the one that i got goin now is doin ok though, got me the photos so far and im gettin above a 3.0 GPA. See Da_Mtg_Man, i told you i would get good grades to keep my bike, just didnt say whether or not it would be legal. ;D

Still dont know why that kid would have told, but hes the one missin out.

*rolls eyes shaking head left to right* IDIOTS





I wanna see the pics!
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Well put Chuck, I agree!!  I work for the school board and the thought of a teacher having sex with a student is so bizarre...much less the fact that she did it in her classroom.  In my opinion (again, this is MY opinion) something is just not right with her to think she could do something like that and not get caught.  Especially considering this was a 14 year old who of COURSE was going to feel proud and brag!!  She's a beautiful girl, and any guy....particularly one her age would have loved to be with her I'm sure.  She didn't need to go "there."  

trx#9

Has anybody ever seen pictures of the kid see had sex with?  I heard he was black thug and he thinks he's the king of the world now. you ever see the dike she went out with in high school? SICK!!!! The girl is sick. What a waste!   I can't believe her lawyer said she to pretty to go to jail. Give me a brake, the law is the law looks should have no bearing in going to jail or not. Being from a upper class family see should know better. Let her sit and learn!!!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: trx#9 on July 20, 2005, 03:10:46 PM
Has anybody ever seen pictures of the kid see had sex with?  I heard he was black thug and he thinks he's the king of the world now. you ever see the dike she went out with in high school? SICK!!!! The girl is sick. What a waste!   I can't believe her lawyer said she to pretty to go to jail. Give me a brake, the law is the law looks should have no bearing in going to jail or not. Being from a upper class family see should know better. Let her sit and learn!!!!!

Looks do matter. Welcome to reality ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

trx#9

Thats why the jury should be blind folded or behind a wall problem fixed.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

stump66

#12
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 01:25:02 PM
I still wanna beat that lil effer up........the one that i got goin now is doin ok though, got me the photos so far and im gettin above a 3.0 GPA. See Da_Mtg_Man, i told you i would get good grades to keep my bike, just didnt say whether or not it would be legal. ;D

Still dont know why that kid would have told, but hes the one missin out.

*rolls eyes shaking head left to right* IDIOTS

:o :o :o :o :o
Curtis I'm appauled,lol jk



GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: sport66 on July 20, 2005, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 01:25:02 PM
I still wanna beat that lil effer up........the one that i got goin now is doin ok though, got me the photos so far and im gettin above a 3.0 GPA. See Da_Mtg_Man, i told you i would get good grades to keep my bike, just didnt say whether or not it would be legal. ;D

Still dont know why that kid would have told, but hes the one missin out.

*rolls eyes shaking head left to right* IDIOTS


:o :o :o :o :o
Curtis I'm appauled,lol jk

Appauled? possibly, shocked? Never!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

LakeMaryKid

dude that was hilarious. Oh so true too.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

cain73

Looking back to when I was his age I would have wished to be in his shoes. However, as an informed adult and parent I think it's outrageous that we can't even trust our kids to the teachers any more. I'm sure he's proud and bragging to his friends when he's with them, but there is a great potential for psychological issues as a result of the abuse. There is usually a sequence, a right of passage if you will, that teens go through. His being victimized negated that and changed his life. there should be no leniency given just because it was a male victim. If it was a female we'd want the guy put under the jail. Abuse is still abuse. She needs to be punished based upon her crime not the victim's gender, her looks, or her financial status.  String her up along side the other sick perverts to dissuade others from such acts.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: cain73 on July 21, 2005, 01:09:55 AM
Looking back to when I was his age I would have wished to be in his shoes. However, as an informed adult and parent I think it's outrageous that we can't even trust our kids to the teachers any more. I'm sure he's proud and bragging to his friends when he's with them, but there is a great potential for psychological issues as a result of the abuse. There is usually a sequence, a right of passage if you will, that teens go through. His being victimized negated that and changed his life. there should be no leniency given just because it was a male victim. If it was a female we'd want the guy put under the jail. Abuse is still abuse. She needs to be punished based upon her crime not the victim's gender, her looks, or her financial status.  String her up along side the other sick perverts to dissuade others from such acts.

Cain, your beginning to sound like a Liberal :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Amen Cain!!  Well put.

bigb

in my opinion it's not that big of a deal, should she get fired and never be able to teach again................. definitly.

should she labled a molester and sex offender and do time in jail,if the boy was willing and mentally stable i don't think so. reason being is he knew what he was doing and guys can't really be victimized that way.i am not defending her actions or saying she was right by doing this but it's different for a girl, i'm not sexist but it is. young girls can be influenced and swayed to do things they don't really want to do, people that do this are sexual predators in need of incarceration. i'm sure this young lad was all about it, thus making it a victimless crime. take her teaching privlages away and fine the bejesus out of her, she already lost her husband and credibility over it, now she can go be a dirty little stripper or something better suited for her.

just my $0.02
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

cain73

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 21, 2005, 02:27:43 PM
Quote from: cain73 on July 21, 2005, 01:09:55 AM
Looking back to when I was his age I would have wished to be in his shoes. However, as an informed adult and parent I think it's outrageous that we can't even trust our kids to the teachers any more. I'm sure he's proud and bragging to his friends when he's with them, but there is a great potential for psychological issues as a result of the abuse. There is usually a sequence, a right of passage if you will, that teens go through. His being victimized negated that and changed his life. there should be no leniency given just because it was a male victim. If it was a female we'd want the guy put under the jail. Abuse is still abuse. She needs to be punished based upon her crime not the victim's gender, her looks, or her financial status.  String her up along side the other sick perverts to dissuade others from such acts.

Cain, your beginning to sound like a Liberal :)

Please don't insult me like that !  ;) I am not speaking from a liberal stand point at all, but from an experienced one. I used to work with kids/teens with all sorts of psychological problems including sexual abuse. I didn't switch over to the other side of the fence, I just know what happens to the kids when stuff like this happens.

Quote from: bigb on July 21, 2005, 04:20:18 PM
in my opinion it's not that big of a deal, should she get fired and never be able to teach again................. definitly.

should she labled a molester and sex offender and do time in jail,if the boy was willing and mentally stable i don't think so. reason being is he knew what he was doing and guys can't really be victimized that way.i am not defending her actions or saying she was right by doing this but it's different for a girl, i'm not sexist but it is. young girls can be influenced and swayed to do things they don't really want to do, people that do this are sexual predators in need of incarceration. i'm sure this young lad was all about it, thus making it a victimless crime. take her teaching privlages away and fine the bejesus out of her, she already lost her husband and credibility over it, now she can go be a dirty little stripper or something better suited for her.

just my $0.02

She should definitely be labeld child molestor and never teach again. However, boys can be victimized just like girls. I am not saying that he didn't consent or know what he was doing, but he is still a victim. Boys can be coerced just like girls. I am not out fighting for the feminist movement, but this is one time when both sexes are absolutely equal in being a victims. It may have more apparent impacts on females than on males due to their different ways of dealing with things, but the negative impact is still there (in most cases). Just because it was a male doesn't mean there was no crime or victim. This may have negative effects in many aspects of his life for years to come. She should not be allowed to commit a crime such as this just because it was against a male and (I'm sure he did) he enjoyed it. If someone said they wanted to die and someone else killed them it's still a crime that needs to be punished, not overlooked because the recipient thought they wanted it at the time. We can't adjust the law based on gender. Lock the child molesting woman up.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

TRX350_On_The_Rack


Quote

Please don't insult me like that !  ;) I am not speaking from a liberal stand point at all, but from an experienced one. I used to work with kids/teens with all sorts of psychological problems including sexual abuse. I didn't switch over to the other side of the fence, I just know what happens to the kids when stuff like this happens.

Quote

I know where you're coming from when you talk about kids. I spent some time working with Kids in Distress and can't fathom how people could do the things they do to children. Now in the case of a 14 year old boy I doubt there will be any damaging or residual effect. You remember 14, how would have you reacted? It wasn't long ago we here in America were getting married at that age, of course if you lived past 30 you were lucky, but I think people dealt with it just fine.

Just my .02 cents
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

bigb

i was doing the do at 15. i'm alright.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: bigb on July 22, 2005, 03:30:19 PM
i was doing the do at 15. i'm alright.


Are you sure?  ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

bigb

no, but i feel pretty good about it. i guess time will tell.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com