riding/camping around Naples

Started by OIF_Warrior, July 19, 2005, 04:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OIF_Warrior

Alright, i'm new at this whole thing. I'm in the Army stationed in Germany but my parents live in Naples and have my quad. I'm coming home the end of september for about a week to do some riding before I have to go back to Iraq and am looking for some good places to go riding and possibly camping. I would appreciate any and all help anyone could give me. Thanks
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Thrumud

What do you ride ?   4x4 or sport ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

OIF_Warrior

I ride a sport (96 Warrior). I'm loioking for with in a 3 hr. drive or so if that helps out any.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

OIF_Warrior

That place looks pretty sweet. I'll definitely check it out while i'm home. Thanks for the help.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

svtbolt04

Hey man, I live in naples . When you get back in town, let me know. Ill ride with you. Seminole looks fun, but that looks like motocross would give you a beating on that warrior and people would make it not so fun. Anyways, im down for any ride.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

OIF_Warrior

Yeah, I was thinking it might be a little to crowded on the weekend at seminole for me as i'll be re-learning all the ins and outs of handling an atv. I haven't ridden in quite a few years and am now just getting back into it. I may try seminole on the weekday since it should be less crowded then but i'm down for any trail riding or anything like that. I'm just trying to get in as much riding as possible while i'm there. Thanks for the invite though and it sounds fun. Write back and we can work on some plans.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior