A new atv magzine hits shelfs?

Started by americanhighlander, July 18, 2005, 12:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

Go to walmart or any store to get this first iuess
they got free atv poster inside.

the editer uses a 12 mega pixel to put in his magzine.

the magzine is called

quad off-road magazine

quadmagzine.com
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

04KFX400rider

i love quad mags i subscribed to dirtwheels it gives me something to do when im not riding
04 kfx 400  albapipe alba jetkit dg grab bar  pro taper handle bars, black maier plastics dual stage airfilter.
93 300ZX twin turbo swap 380rwhp
90 300zx forsale $4000
www.myspace.com/jacobrs

eric

I think thats the mag with the sneak peak of the specs on the new fuel injected 450z coming out sooner or later ;D

spacerider

I looked at it ...it was ok had some good reviews might be worth a shot but right now Dirtwheels is better
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

GSPKurt

I subscribed to it. Very nicely done and a good balance between sport & utility. Excellent photography.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

arod

 i think this new magazine is going to be better than dirtwheels. i read more 'new' information in one issue than 6 mos of dirtwheels. my personal opinion of dirtwheels is they are a bias magazine. how come they don't write articles of other quad shops that build killer mx,tt,drag quads? always the same crap,trinity,ct racing,lrd, blah,blah,blah. or how about a quad test 2005 300ex, last time i checked it has not changed in 10 years,waste of pages in a magazine. or better yet let's reprint articles that are 20 yrs old! just fed up with the 'monopoloy mag' glad to see there is actually someone out there going up against a mag that has had no competition and gives us whatever they feel like. i ended my subscription to dirtwheels and subscribe to atvrider and now quad.

Chuck_Norris

#7
signed up today. to ARODs point sponsor pay the bills
It is just like HotRod mags and Car Craft They are generally Chevrolet oriented . every shoot out the Dirtwheels has ever done has generally lead to "in our opinion both machines are a great ride"not giving a definative answer.

Southern4x4

I was at publix today and didnt see nothing.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

americanhighlander

I think trying get  quad offroad magzine
and maybe another year for dirt wheels.I try
maybe stick with them for while untill when i get chance to buy my 4x4 machine and then i will stick with magzine for while if i to sick of reading same old crap then i will cancel it later on. ;D


You guys should open up your own atvflorida.com  show  on abc,cbs,
or on outdoor network where  atv  tv is on there.I haven't seen atv magzine tv for last  3 months so far oln network. 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

jbbj220

I got it yesterday. Good mag, in some respects it is better than Dirt Wheels. I will for sure give it another try.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

americanhighlander

Quote from: jbbj220 on July 23, 2005, 10:42:48 PM
I got it yesterday. Good mag, in some respects it is better than Dirt Wheels. I will for sure give it another try.

   Jim,

{/quote]

;Dyep, the person  who edits the photos on there in
Quad   offroad magzine
he uses a nikon 12mega pixel.thats a pretty camera he got and my dad hads  nikon it's a 5 mega pixel.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com