July B-Days.......

Started by susieblazer, July 17, 2005, 10:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer


  To all the July B-Day "babies" ........HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

jbbj220

Thanks, I am going to be 62 this month and I think that this one is going to bother me more than any othere. Some people get all upset over turning 30 or 40, none of them bothered me but this one is starting to get to my head. Da** 62 that means that I can draw SS if I want.

  Thanks again,
       Jim
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

DRWalum

Thanks !!

   Just celebrated my 45 th on Fri. , 7-15  :o  :o

    Got a brand new DRZ 400 S  :D  :D

DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com