ATVFlorida.com MX Group Ride Series

Started by Hollywood, May 26, 2005, 04:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

If somebody has a portable grill, I'll bring some bubba burgers and hot dogs to throw on it, I just don't have a small grill. I'll also bring chips, and some water for lunch for everybody

mudrat

Dorian said he would ride down and shoot some pics with my D70 and 2 Gigs of space.  I will also throw in my Digital Video Camera as well!

Does anyone know if they have power at the Track, trying to decide if I should bring the enclosed or open trailer.

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

i believe camping is only primitive :(  ill be bringing my easyup for some shade. it would be nice to Mr. Dorian again too ;)

koh0001

I have not rode since I broke my back at paxx 12-9-05 but I can't stand it anymore....I hope to get in on some of this!!!!!! maybe next weekend!!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

mudrat

Dreth, We are going to have to rename you and Dorian the "Out of wack back boy's), he is also down with a back problem!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

Quote from: mudrat on July 15, 2005, 05:10:29 PM
Dreth, We are going to have to rename you and Dorian the "Out of wack back boy's), he is also down with a back problem!

yea yea yea ::) you just remember that were taking your picture! so if you want us to make you look good, you better be nice ;) :D ;D

dreth

Quote from: florida400ex on July 15, 2005, 06:58:55 AM
If somebody has a portable grill, I'll bring some bubba burgers and hot dogs to throw on it, I just don't have a small grill. I'll also bring chips, and some water for lunch for everybody

ALRIGHT! YOU GOT IT! I'll bring the grill! Dorian said he will help me cook so the food is on you this time ;) just like old times.............. ??? sept im grounded :P

mudrat

Sniff, Sniff........I am getting hungry already!

Can't Wait!  Just hoping for a halfway dry day!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Mrs.Nightbreed

News said 20% chance on Sunday!!!! WOO HOOOO !!!

We might actually get to ride ;D

I am LONG overdue >:(


mudrat

 :o Melissa, Something your not telling us?
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: mudrat on July 16, 2005, 01:53:32 AM
:o Melissa, Something your not telling us?

HAHA!! You think your funny don't you???

NEVER AGAIN!!! That whole process hurt to bad...I'd rather fall off my quad regularly than that once .....


Seriously though, My quad has been together for more than a month and I have been to the track 3 times..... :-\

I CAN"T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!! 8) ;D

atvaltz

i got a few friends  from around here coming down  sunday

hope it dont rain

it has been  dry during the day and raining at  night so it should be alright


see  you guys there
1 word   suzuki     nough said

lawn_man mx

its   going to be a good  time   seems  like  a lot  of people going  .  nice    ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

LostCause

hey everyone--
Just got back in town.  I would love to come down but don't know as of yet if I will be able to.  We will see.  I got to get serious.  Season right around the corner.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

lawn_man mx

ill  be  bringing   my  generator  and  a big  fan  if  any body has  a fan   bring it   will  hook  it up.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth

Quote from: lawn_man mx on July 16, 2005, 04:03:49 PM
ill  be  bringing   my  generator  and  a big  fan  if  any body has  a fan   bring it   will  hook  it up.

cool deal! ill bring a fan too ;)

Exmx54

Yeah, I'll definetly be bringing my fan and hooking it up! Alright, So I'll go pick up 2 dozen burgers? Will that be enough?  was thinking about 2 dozen burgers, and 2 dozen hot dogs, and buns and rolls for them. Just as long as somebody brings the grill, I'll bring the food.

dreth

yall heard the man! bubba burgers for everyone ;D ill bring the cheese, ketchup, mustard, mayonase, and some drinks as well....................................and the GRILL ;)

Exmx54

Well, I got a dozen bubba burgers, and 16 hot dogs, and buns for them too. If anybody think we'll need more, which we probaly will, bring some! See you guys out there!

Mrs.Nightbreed

I have a couple bags of chips too ;D

Anything else I can bring let me know.....

mudrat

is it time to leave yet? 

Looking very good for "Dry" day for once!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth


mudrat

WOW! What a great day, I have tons of pictures to go through and get posted!  Great day riding with everyone, Dry and HOT!

Lot's of great shots coming soon!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

blindkaeta

What an awsome day of watching.  I don't think this blister on my shooting finger will heal for a long time ;D. 

Anyway I think you guys are going to get a kick out of all the pics Dreath and I took today.  If you were on the track there Is a pic of you somewhere in the 600 pics,  I promise....