Main Menu

sorry

Started by klutchbuster400, July 14, 2005, 11:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

sorry bout that post with the hidden images, i really didnt know what they were :-\

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 14, 2005, 11:54:34 AM
sorry bout that post with the hidden images, i really didnt know what they were :-\


lol..... Don't sweat it, I believe you. I had to remove it quickly though  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I was waiting for someone to figure them out. This was passed around my job a while ago ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Ok.  What  did  I  miss ? :-\
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

strtrcr06

Quote from: Quad32x on July 14, 2005, 12:34:55 PM
Ok.  What  did  I  miss ? :-\

im thinking the same thing  ???
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

klutchbuster400

it was deleted like 10 minutes after posted lol. ill send ya a pm

o4250

Send me a PM.



PS. You should be banned! >:(














:)

klutchbuster400


kreed5821

Well now I feel left out,  send me a PM too!
[url="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg"]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg[/url]

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: kreed5821 on July 15, 2005, 09:23:35 AM
Well now I feel left out,  send me a PM too!
me three ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

big-daddy

 send me a PM too!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

#11
For those that missed the original post, it was an image similar to this. The only differnce is the "hidden image" was a naked girl.



if you can't find the hidden image, highlight the picture or hit ctrl+a



oh, and thanks to whoever i stole this group ride pic from!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

NYRAPTOR

that would be me. where's the chick? ;D

Bigscrb15

sorry, lol, the closest to a chick in the pic I made is Mike.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com