ATVFlorida.com MX Group Ride Series

Started by Hollywood, May 26, 2005, 04:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudrat

I am up for Hardrock on Saturday if that works better for everyone else!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Exmx54


dreth

Quote from: Hollywood on July 12, 2005, 09:02:29 PM
I am deffinately out for this one. Too far and I've got to get ready to go back to Tampa Monday for work. Probably going to hit somewhere in Ocala for the day Saturday.



now that aint right! if you plan em, you ride em ;D sorry to hear that ! you will be missed.

remember everyone, my wife is the ultimate photographer! so if you want to look good come on out and she will do it ;)

Exmx54

Dreth, since you're out of commision, shall I bring the pitbike so you can get around the pits in style, and in comfort? Maybe I'll nut up and hit the big doubles, make for some great pics

Exmx54


mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Exmx54

I'll be at thundercross, just like the scheduale says!  ;D

dreth


mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Exmx54

I've been ready!!!! COMMON SATURDAY!!!!!! 3 more days!!!!!!

dreth

i hope we get a few more to show up! i will be there even if just the 2 of ya show up ;) it will be a picturesk day ;D

Mrs.Nightbreed

We are going with some friends on Sunday out to Thundercross.

Exmx54

Sunday???  :'(

Maybe we can rescheduale it to Sunday, since only me and mudrat are the only ones commited to go at this time, I'm sure it would be ok. Ok by you dreth, I know you have goin on Sunday's, but it's a pic day  :) Should be a great time whichever day we all show up.

mudrat

Sunday works too, just let me know by Friday so I can switch my plans around!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Exmx54

Common guys, we need a bigger turnout then 4 people!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

If you go down there (Okeechobee) on Sunday, we already had a crew of people coming. 5 confirmed 3 more possible. Most of them (everyone but me and Mike) are A riders....

atvaltz

i may  come down to thundercross i havent heard to much good stuff about that track i heard it was  do or die? i don tknow though

gosh  5 A riders i  better no tbring my slow ars  out there i will get lapped   just messin  is alex coming out ?

she hasnt rode in a while   has she?

i may come out anyone got any info on the track
1 word   suzuki     nough said

mudrat

Brandon, Looks like Sunday is the day, I will be leaving around 8 am to head down!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Exmx54

ok, I guess sunday it is. See ya'll there

dreth

SHAWEET! Sunday works better for me to so ill be there! i have a 500 picture chip for my camera so you better bring your A game ;D ;)

wheelie_boy

I might be able to make the 8/20 on saturday, but school for me will have been started so im not sure but if i can ill go.
05 kx 250f

lawn_man mx

yeah  ! im  down  for  sat or sun  let  me kwon.  2 riders here.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

450R_Matt

Sunday!!!!!!Sunday!!!!!!!   going riding on a Sunday!      Hey Nightbreeds,  shoot me a PM I might try to make this one.   I see if I can get clearance from the tower. ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

Quote from: 1fast250r on July 15, 2005, 01:32:14 AM
Sunday!!!!!!Sunday!!!!!!!   going riding on a Sunday!      Hey Nightbreeds,  shoot me a PM I might try to make this one.   I see if I can get clearance from the tower. ;D

PLEASE MRS. TOWER! LET MATT COME OUT-N-PLAY ;D

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fast250r on July 15, 2005, 01:32:14 AM
Sunday!!!!!!Sunday!!!!!!!   going riding on a Sunday!      Hey Nightbreeds,  shoot me a PM I might try to make this one.   I see if I can get clearance from the tower. ;D
Need  to  get  the  ok  from  Ware  huh ? ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32