Couple new shots of my YFZ

Started by Exmx54, July 12, 2005, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

Well, took a few new pics of my YFZ today, can't wait to see ya'll at thundercross on saturday!!! Also, don't forget to check out the new www.godfatheroffroad.com for all you ATV needs!!!!!









T2

Very Nice bike, you do have the rear linkage on the rearend, if so did it drop your ride hight?
Also is that a plus two on the steering stem?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Exmx54

My steering stem is a Walsh race craft +1. Yes, I have the Elka rear linkage, if you aren't currently running it with your elka rear shock, you'll need to get it revalved I beleive. No, it will not change the ride height.

53yfz450

looking good how do you like the holeshots over the kendas i think thats what you had before. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400


Exmx54

Kenda sucks, I'll put my stock tires back on before I put Kenda's on my quad again. The holeshots are a million times better.

Picow18

Looks good Jack as usual, your quad is a camera sleeper!LoL :D
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

TurboBanshee_kid

HOW MUCH MONEY DO U HAVE IN IT
WHATS DONE TO THE ENGINE.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Exmx54

Hmmm, I dont even know how much I have in it, maybe 10k? The motor is stock for now, I won't need motor work for a while, I still have a while to go before I'm using the motor to its full potential.

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

MX411


sct450

04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com