chrome plateing

Started by miamiblaster, December 12, 2004, 11:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miamiblaster

i wanted to know who can give me the best prices for chrome plateing i wanted to do my A arms and Swingarm and mabeay a few other little things such as handle bar clamp and a few bolts???
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Kawa

Bad part is that it make stuff bigger. So when u go to put bolts bad they will be bigger than the nut

miamiblaster

well im not talking about chrome the entire bolt just the head of the bolt... why would you chrome the whole thing that will mess up the threads :o
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

spankindatazz

hope you got money.....there is a local place up here in the orlando area
03 LE A.T.P. Raptor #30...its got some mods...and yes it has a GUCCI seat...
04 GSXR 600....has some chrome on it...more to come

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I KNOW ACE HARDWARE HERE HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF CROME BOLTS ALLREADY DONE CHEAP SO CK YOUR LOCAL ACE
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

miamiblaster

cool i will check ACE and yes buddy i got plenty of money ::) I just need someone to do it im not looking for someone to do it for free  :P I am located in miami so any one local that i can just drive to would be great but i guess i could ship it if the prices are nice.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Kawa

some people wont even think that chroming would effect it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com