Bling star bumpers..Who likes them..

Started by svtbolt04, July 11, 2005, 09:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

...I dont..I think they look weird. Not sure what it is about it, but it isnt somthing I could ever see on my bike unless they paid me for it..

*EDIT* I ADMIT, THEY ARE UNIQUE!

*EDIT#2*  I am talking about the Iron Cross one..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dreth


klutchbuster400


svtbolt04

Well, Its an opinion though. To each his own, but I like to see what people think.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

alex_trxer

getting them back

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 11, 2005, 10:27:15 PM
Well, Its an opinion though. To each his own, but I like to see what people think.
what do you think we are, we're people hello, we're giving you our opinions, we dont agree on the same things o well. veryones diffrent.

T2

I like them, espeically (sp) the new one, thats the one I am ordering for my bike. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

svtbolt04

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 11, 2005, 10:55:37 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 11, 2005, 10:27:15 PM
Well, Its an opinion though. To each his own, but I like to see what people think.
what do you think we are, we're people hello, we're giving you our opinions, we dont agree on the same things o well. veryones diffrent.

I wasnt cutting anyone down. I was stating that I just wanted peoples opinions.  So you pretty much restated my post with a come back..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

well when we did post our opinions and say that we liked the bumpers you would just say its our opinion as if you were right that it looks weird.

Exmx54

DUDE HOW CAN YOU RESIST THIS BUMPER!?!?!?!?!?!?!


SkyHighT100

I could easily resist those. I dont really care for them either. IMO they are a bit to big/bulky... but aain, to each thier own.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

jwscroll

That looks pretty cool. How much does it weigh? Does it affect the balance ?
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Ida_Mann

no thanks, my opinions is that it screws up the line of the quad too much.

gimme my rack on the front of my 400EX any day over that  :P

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

#13
Yea I really dont care for that style bumber niether, its pretty oh I meant pretty ugly.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

not quite pretty, and not quite ugly??  right in between ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TRX350_On_The_Rack

#15
That thing looks like it would hurt if you land on it.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

jwscroll

It might look better on a Utility quad.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

KXKID


backinsaddle

they remind me of the Nazi war medalions

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dreth

svbolto4, i did not mean for everyone to react that way and i appologize. i dont care for the iron cross because it reminds me of the whole natzi scene. i do like the BLINGSTAR name.

Exmx54

Ughh... it's a maltease cross, just like the ancient European warriors used to have. It weighs like the same as my stock bumper did. It's not big and bulky at all, and at least it's worth a dam, unlike the AC stuff that will crack before you even get to use it.

svtbolt04

Im sure they make good bumpers, but the iron cross thing was pretty wild idea..But guess what, they succeed in advertising because I had to go on blingstar website and find out if they made more than one, they do have nice ones though. But the iron cross just is "different" and I just wanted peoples input on them.

No offence taken dreth.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

ya i apologize for my response earleir,i really dont care what it resembles( unless it was a splitting image of the nazi meddalion thingy) aslong as it helps the quad out.

spacerider

I like the bumper it looks cool cause it is different
It is a Maltese Cross - The crusaders of St Johns used it to fight for the holy land it was a sign of valor and bravery , the firefighters use cause of the valor it stands for and then in 1939 Hitler re-instated it with the swatstiga in the middle as for the valor of the german army at the time as a medal on the uniform- thats why people associate it with the nazis but it was the nazis that gave it a bad vibe that people shy away from when they see it    but now you know the whole story behind it
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com