Performance kit and clutch kit for a con

Started by customrubicon, December 12, 2004, 08:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

Well I am thinking about ordering a performance kit and clutch kit for my rubicon. Does anyone have either one installed ? If so, do they really make a difference. Was it worth the money ?? I was at the same cross road before I purchased the 424 because I did not know anyone that had one. I am so glad that I installed it. It was the second best thing to the warn 3.0 winch. Thanks for any info. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Smoknbanshee

i have the performance kit and the clutch kit.  performance kit is awesome, got the powertech exhaust it is very throaty, and nice sounding.  have not go to experience all the pros form the clutch kit, because i only went to 25's, but plan on going to 27's in the future.  i put it on a 660 2004 limited grizzly.  i have a friend that has a 2004 rincon and he has the powertech exhaust and loves it too.  highlifter knows what they are doing when it comes to 4x4's.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!