New Park opened @ Hell's Tate

Started by lorendad, July 10, 2005, 09:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorendad

I posted this url July 1st in open discussion. I'll post it here because it's getting lost in OD Lucky for the folks close to the panhandle. We hope to get up there this fall and check it out. Anyway here's the url. Enjoy and happy trails!
Loren

http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/press/2005/06272005.html

Njoutlaw88


lorendad

Here's a url that show's where in Florida Hell's Tate State Part is.
Happy trails, Loren
http://www.fl-dof.com/state_forests/tates_hell.html

lorendad

Tate's Hell State Park, sorry 'bout that.  8)

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

PureLogic

Well MuddyGurl101Looks like another great place to ride if you live in the panhandle.  As for us.... It's another 12 hour ride. Looks like another one to add to the list!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Ok well I am hoping to make that list smaller by the end of the year. I think a trip to Seaworld is in order!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com