stof ride 12/11

Started by whitenight, November 30, 2004, 10:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitenight

any one going to the track
ALL STOCK

arod

i'm in. be at your house at 7-730am. anyone else? monstro?

whitenight

are  you picking up the special kid
ALL STOCK

arod

yeah. the special kid got permission and says he will be sober.

m0n5teR

 of course ill be there!!!! ill have 5 to 6 more quads with me as well.I was there last saturday and had a blast.
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

m0n5teR

 Hey you guys heard anything from dreth?????
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

Thrasher

his PC is dead or something...

I was up in WV with him, his dad, and gizz n family.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

arod

hey thrasher can you please let dreth know we are ridin'. you should come too.

dreth

Quotehey thrasher can you please let dreth know we are ridin'. you should come too.
hey guys! thanks for asking about me ;D im alive but my PC aint >:( i cant make the track yet, my left heel is still healing. a couple more weeks and ill be good to go. yall get some air for me ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

m0n5teR

Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

arod

oh we will get some air just not 'dreth-air'(death-air)!!

m0n5teR

Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

dreth

just look at me as a test dummy..................dreth will try anything ;D

zilla954

Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

m0n5teR

great zilla! Be sure to pull up next to us so we can all pit.Hey dreth the week after you  hurt your ankle  a guy on a yzf450 tried it and snapped his handlebars on the landing.
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

dreth

Quotegreat zilla! Be sure to pull up next to us so we can all pit.Hey dreth the week after you  hurt your ankle  a guy on a yzf450 tried it and snapped his handlebars on the landing.
i hope he doesnt try to sue me ;D alright fellas im back in buisness as far as my pc goes but my right heel is still a little sore but i hope to make the next ride after this one ;D

m0n5teR

Man i cant make it saturday but i will be there no matter what on sunday with a pretty good size group.Im not going to ask you guys to change your plans but it would be kool if you could go on sunday instead of saturday
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

arod

what a day! sweet riding.. had a killer time at the track today.
hey zilla, will let you know next time we head out to ride.

zilla954

Cool!  It was nice meetin you guys out there.  That big track put a whoopin on me.  I have to get out there more.
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

dreth


Exmx54

Quotewhere are the pics?

that makes 2 test dummies here dreth... (broke my wrist on the table-single)... MONSTER, what where you riding on sunday? i was there watching

m0n5teR

blue and white 250r #087 also turned a few laps on a yellow and blue cannondale speed.
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!