any car and truck accories you need

Started by raptor686, July 07, 2005, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptor686

i have just opened up my business in brooksvile,fl twisted dinmentions customs , i do window tinting,steros,wheels,tires airbag kits,liftkits anything you need you can reach me at 813-363-9176

klutchbuster400

good for you. i wish i had the guts to do it.
watch all will be well. just gotta have faith.

SkyHighT100

Sweet... good luck! I know I could think of a few things the T100 needs ;) Now... to only find that d@mn money tree., I know its around here somewhere.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Moose

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on July 08, 2005, 06:11:50 AM
Sweet... good luck! I know I could think of a few things the T100 needs ;) Now... to only find that d@mn money tree., I know its around here somewhere.

Money tree, yea, me to. I could use some speakers.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Moose

Hey, I just figured out how to quote someone, been wondering how to do that.

It's a good thing I don't hunt snakes for a living, if it's right under my nose, I can't see it for nothing.  ;D
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

SkyHighT100

HAHA... Congratulations :)

My list includes an Amp (To push the speaker I have sitting in my room, lol)... a lift kit, tires, rims, a paint job, new wood in the interior, new tint on the windows, a new rear window that slides down. Wow, the longer I sit here, the more I think about, lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: raptor686 on July 07, 2005, 10:26:27 PM
i have just opened up my business in brooksvile,fl twisted dinmentions customs , i do window tinting,steros,wheels,tires airbag kits,liftkits anything you need you can reach me at 813-363-9176
good luck with your venture

MxRacingChick21

How much would you charge to get my windows tinted as dark as possible? I have a Ford Lightning.
Unfortunetly a close friend also has a shop (Superior Style & Sound on SR 52) and I have been doing business with for quite a while now so I wont be interested in anything else. :-\  Let me know about the tint and good luck with your new venture!
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

raptor686

i will tint your truck for $100 real dark

MxRacingChick21

Ok thats cool. Whats the address to your shop?
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

raptor686

the adress is 806 s broad st brooksville right on us 41and 50 next to tonys autosales  phone number is 813-363-9176    put the word out   i have a 2002 raptor for sale it sits out side of the shop for sale it has a lot of mods done 686 big boar kit and a page of outher stuff .

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com