Durhamtown before school starts??

Started by Chillinthemost, July 08, 2005, 07:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

I want to take my family to Durhamtown before school starts back. Would any other families be interested in going? I have 2 daughters ages 7&9 and a 4yr old son. We are flexible on when to go and would probably want to spend 2 to 3 days there. Anyone interested?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

susieblazer


  Sorry we are going over labor day weekend.................lol
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Hollywood

I may be interseted Chillin! Have to check the funds and make sure we can take off work but I'd sure like to try. You got any dates in mind?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Chillinthemost

I'm thinking the last week of July, over the weekend or during the week, we're flexible
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Hollywood

It would have to be over a long weekend for me maybe leave like Thursday and ride Friday- SUnday. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Chillinthemost

Fri. the 29th? I am probably going to take that week off so if anyone wants to go I can go anytime. If noone else goes then I'll just go whenever.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Hollywood

Well no chance of me going I just found out I have to go out of town again next week for business and the following two weeks are booked with other people off on vacation. Ohh Well guesss I'll have to go later in the year.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

mudhawg

theres alot of us going the second weekend in august.
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

Chillinthemost

Maybe some other time Hollywood. Mudhog, I really want to go before the kids go back to school.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

wheelie_boy

im definately goin before school starts. ill probaly go in about a week and a half.
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com