The internet is a scary place

Started by o4250, July 05, 2005, 09:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


bigscrub79

 >:(  :o :o >:( How did they get my yearbook photo, thats not cool! But i do look the same 8)
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

#2
WOW... looked like a monkey back then
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

                                                        ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

gtnwood

I put in my Wifes Info. and would'nt you know it it came back with my Brother- in-Laws picture.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

ronny86250r

 you might be a redneck if your wife is your brother in-law . :D i had to reply to that one

jeepnrocks

I looked so much better back then :(
Check us out if you have a 450.. or any quad for that matter!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/hqlogo33.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/hqlogo33.jpg[/url]

Nightbreed

Man, I dont think it is working for me. I keep putting in my name, and it keeps pulling up a picture of damtgman.

:o :D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Nightbreed on July 08, 2005, 12:26:36 AM
Man, I dont think it is working for me. I keep putting in my name, and it keeps pulling up a picture of damtgman.

:o :D

lol.... you got me there...... That was good.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

PureLogic

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com