TALK ABOUT TORTURE

Started by dreth, July 07, 2005, 07:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

I cant ride for 2 months and look what shows up at my door

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

could that be the new long travel from elka? 12" of travel? high speed and low speed adjusters?

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

yep! its 17" long and a full 12" of travel at the rear wheel and I HAVE TO LOOK AT IT FOR 2 MONTHS :'(

T2

Dont worry Bro, I am by your side, you got the bike, and I have the body, mabe we can ride some time next week. ;DAnyway looking sharp I like it, cait wait for my stuff. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: T2Raptor on July 07, 2005, 07:57:22 PM
Dont worry Bro, I am by your side, you got the bike, and I have the body, mabe we can ride some time next week. ;DAnyway looking sharp I like it, cait wait for my stuff. ;)



Thanks Tony! with that statement I just made you my BEST FRIEND! ;)

53yfz450

now you know what i felt like when i broke my collar bone and the next day i got my long travel front end. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

dreth

Quote from: raptor350 on July 07, 2005, 08:53:16 PM
now you know what i felt like when i broke my collar bone and the next day i got my long travel front end. :P


yes i do :'(

klutchbuster400

hey dreth, why dont you let me borrow it, that way i can test them for you and you dont have 2 be turtured by the sight of them lol ::)

dreth

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 07, 2005, 09:58:01 PM
hey dreth, why dont you let me borrow it, that way i can test them for you and you dont have 2 be turtured by the sight of them lol ::)


nice try! but i will let you ride it  ;)

klutchbuster400


Ride1Rob

2 months!!! Man we were just talking about when we could hookup another "Speed Ride". I haven't been to Ocala since the last one >:(.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on July 09, 2005, 07:03:08 AM
2 months!!! Man we were just talking about when we could hookup another "Speed Ride". I haven't been to Ocala since the last one >:(.

im hoping for the labor day weekend! SPEED RIDE at big scrub ;) yall can go without me :'(

koh0001

It sure SUCKS be laid up hurt!!!!!!!!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com