Okeechobee Mud Fest

Started by J.D., June 20, 2005, 11:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Coolers welcome .... :o no one under 18 without an adult .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

BCConviber

Cooler welcome? Well that's a relief  ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

I can't remember but, do they have a problem with glass?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

It doesn't say anything about glass on the Flyer . :)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

hellison

JD, where in St. Lucie is your shop...I am local and would like to come check out the poster and the shop.... ::)
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/hellison/Adult%20Pictures/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/hellison/Adult%20Pictures/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Take 95 to Blue Heron. Get off at Blue Heron and go east to the first light which is gardens and make a left. Go down the street (past warehouses and stuff) and on the left hand side there will be a sign that says All Terrain of Florida and Aquatic Vegetation Control. His shop is in that plaza.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

hellison

Great ...Thank you for the directions! I thought he was in PSL but I am in WPB all the time so I will be sure to stop in the shop!
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/hellison/Adult%20Pictures/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/hellison/Adult%20Pictures/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

FORDFANZ

Here s  a  flyer  !!!!!!!!







I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

FORDFANZ

If  i  remember  last  time  they  didnt  let  bottles  in  besides  we  dont  need  glass  to  mess  up  tires  !!!!!
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MuddyGurl101

They don't let bottle's in at MSG, but I am not sure about this place?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Gamer

#38
How big is this place and is there more area to ride than just the mud pit?  Some friends and I may be going.  Thanks...

FORDFANZ

couple  hundred  acres  but  no  trails  just  a  mud  pits  all  over  the   property 
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muddy garfield

Oh my, you people are all over the place.  No, this is not the Bamboo Mudstock event that the guy got a whole bunch of fines last year.  That event was off of SR 714, but he is back open.  Not much mud, but a good day to get out of the house event.

Mudfest is off of Hwy 70.  There are several discussions going on about it on this site and the locals are even discussing it.  You can call & get info at (863) 697-1167.  They have not said no glass, but its always best to assume no.  Glass just makes problems all around.  There's not many trails, but lots of mud.

PureLogic

#41
I talked to John Sales the owner and operator of Okeechobee Mudfest and he opened up a thread for any questions.  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,4929.0.html  Glass bottles are allowed. Like said before no minors with out adults. REAL adults.  There is camping. People with generators on one side of the compound and on the other side the rough necks. No Mudding or trail riding after dark. Only camp cruising. (cruising around to other camps checking people out.)  Nudity. Up to the persons discretion.   Gates do close at  7:00 or 8:00 pm depending on traffic. Swamp buggies, full tracks and any other wheeled mud riding vehicle is allowed except 3 wheelers. No fighting or underage drinking will be tolerated or you WILL be kicked out. MS&G has A security guard. This events got deputy's. This is the one that has been closed for 2 years and now they are back.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

Can you define for me "camping people with generator" and "rough neck". I need to figure out what side I would be on. ???

qt314nfla

Will you be camping wiff a generator or wiff not?  If you'd be camping w/ a generator your on one side.  If not you'll be stuck with me.

02YamahaBigBear400

ya roughing it would be tents or sleeping in the truck or being passed out on the ground and camping w/ a generator would be ac in a camper and possible showers. The choice is yours.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Busta Nutt

If QT314 is on the roughneck side I will be on the gentlmen with generators side.
I don't like that no muddin after dark that's when I'm just getting revved up.

PureLogic

Quote from: wilburzbro on July 19, 2005, 08:11:36 PM
Can you define for me "camping people with generator" and "rough neck". I need to figure out what side I would be on. ???

Sorry I cut and pasted this several times and it lost a period some how.

It should read... There is camping.  People with.....
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

PureLogic

My reading teacher would be proud!

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

PureLogic

Sorry opportunity knocked so I took it.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

Haven't I seen her on the news before? You were one lucky kid.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com