Big BRUTE vs Little 500 Kitty in a hole

Started by J.D., July 06, 2005, 09:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Cool Vid. My Rancher would go through that puddle without hesitation.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

J.D.

#2
The little Honda's are pretty amazing . ::)
                      ;) and yes Gwen is SMOKIN  :P
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

J.D.

How exactly did  somebody manage that  ??? Hope you wetren't on it when it took place . :o
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

J.D.

1 guess ... Someone rolled  the truck with the quad in back.
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

big-daddy

JD... are there not different tire on both quads? If you think Little Kittys do mud well? Bring them down to the Hump this weekend and we can play in a real mud holes. PS  Bring a flag for your quad, so you can find your quad later.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

Should be plenty of Yamaha's sittin on bottom for traction  ;D Brother the water is deep everywhere .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

big-daddy

Now JD you when too far with the yamaha thing. :D BBF bring his Brute on stock tires and my little bear kodiak 450 on mudlites. We will show you arround if you want to run with the big dogs... Oh Sorry didnt mean to scare your little kittys.

PS:I bring the video camera  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

When we get a chance to head that way I'll give you a shout . ;D
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

johnnygun

NOW I GOTTA TELL YA :o that is the funniest thing i have read on this forum..ever..yamahas on the bottom for traction..i laughed out loud-hard! my wife thinks i'm having an affair on-line. thanks.
and no i'm not yamaha bashing.it was just funny.
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

big-daddy

#11
yankees  ;) 

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

big-daddy

JD, dont be scared or choke on a fur ball.. Its all fun! Hump will close soon, because all the BS going on there. Big D we give you the Grand tour before it closes.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

I definately want to check it out ..It's just hard to find time right now .Maybe a couple weeks ....wouldn't be the first time I changed the OIL. ;D
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

johnnygun

now yankee is going too far. i was born and raised in hialeah, fla..
i know there are so many new yorkers & canadiens there that it barely qualifies as a southern state, but....
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

big-daddy

Quote from: johnnygun on July 07, 2005, 09:36:27 AM
now yankee is going too far. i was born and raised in hialeah, fla..
i know there are so many new yorkers & canadiens there that it barely qualifies as a southern state, but....
they only come down for the winter. Hialeah full of Cubans not NYers or Canadiens 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

BCConviber

Hey Big-Daddy, I say we get these kittys out in our neck of the woods, and see how they hang..  Let NOS & BBF bring the Brutes, you bring your Kodiak, and I'll bring the grizz... Let's see who has the big 'uns!  ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

J.D.

Well now that I know what everyone else is bringing I guess I have to bring another Kitty....that way if I do get stuck there will be something else there with Bigg'uns enough to pull me out . ;)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

big-daddy

Quote from: J.D. on July 07, 2005, 05:01:52 PM
Well now that I know what everyone else is bringing I guess I have to bring another Kitty....that way if I do get stuck there will be something else there with Bigg'uns enough to pull me out . ;)

Right JD, Your bring a spare Kitty for parts  :D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: BCConviber on July 07, 2005, 03:57:02 PM
Hey Big-Daddy, I say we get these kittys out in our neck of the woods, and see how they hang..  Let NOS & BBF bring the Brutes, you bring your Kodiak, and I'll bring the grizz... Let's see who has the big 'uns!  ;D

I like to see one of those kittys go down our camp road... Hehehehhehe Do they swim?  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

No the kitties don't float ........but I do know something that does ....and it's getting perty deep around here  ;)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

big-daddy

700lb + kittys dont like water. JD we know that you are a Arctic Cat dealer and we hear good thing about you.  ;) But one of these days come out with us riding. We will take you to our spot (4x4 testing grounds) you have fun. just dont ride behind Mikes King Quad, if you dont like the taste of mud.  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

I try not to be too much of a dealer on the site because I,m truely just an enthusiast just like the rest of ya'll . We will definately hook up for a ride down there ...this topic was intended to do just what we are doing ..all in fun .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com