Underhills July 9th

Started by MuddyGurl101, July 06, 2005, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

We will be making another trip up to Underhill's because we all had a ball last time! Haven't decided which day, but figured I would post it up to see if anyone else is interested!  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SwampRat

I'll do Saturday but would prefer Sunday.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

I know PureLogic is up for Saturday....he'll be online later.  I'm jealous, wish I could go back with you all.   :-\

MuddyGurl101

#3
We wish that you can come too!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SwampRat

Quote from: MrsPureLogic on July 06, 2005, 02:30:54 PM
I'm jealous, wish I could go back with you all.   :-\

I'm sure we can figure out a way to attach a baby car seat to your ATV  ;)
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

#5
A bungee cord and some duck tape.... If you can't duck it, nevermind I won't finnish that comment!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MrsPureLogic

Trust me, if PureLogic had his way....he'd bungee her carseat to the back (or front) of my Bruin....SERIOUSLY!!   :D

MuddyGurl101

#7
Lol. I can see him doing that too!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SwampRat

You never know what you can do until you try.  I'll bring some duct tape and zip ties, you bring the baby and car seat.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

I think I will be waiting for MS+G. Probably chill on Underhill until it dries out a bit :D

MuddyGurl101

#10
Quote from: wilburzbro on July 06, 2005, 06:41:11 PM
I think I will be waiting for MS+G. Probably chill on Underhill until it dries out a bit :D

We can understand that. Ya'll had a hard time out there!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SwampRat

With the hurricane heading our way Saturday probably looks better than Sunday.  Sunday may be a little too wet to play.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

That is what I was thinking! Okay so we are going out Saturday. We need to change gas stations, so we will meet at the RaceTrack on Davie Road at 8:30 with a 9:00 departure! For anyone who lives north, you can meet us there or we can keep in touch and join us from the highway. My cell is 954-775-4133. You can email me at SiscoLindsey101@yahoo.com for more information. Let me know who's coming!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MrsPureLogic

Count PureLogic in....he was busy last night trying to rig the carseat on my bike....   :P  Just kidding.... he serviced the bikes.  But count him in.

MuddyGurl101

I want mine serviced and detailed! =)
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MrsPureLogic

Per PureLogic, bring it over, we'll suds it up and drive it down to the Keys this weekend and let Dennis take care of the rest.  But wait......I thought kitty's didn't like water??  ;D

MuddyGurl101

Jonathan! Me and you are fighting this Saturday! Let's see who's bike can take more water...... Or wait does that just depend on the driver? Haha Just playing  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

02YamahaBigBear400

i may be up for saturday. I haven't been there in a year. I finally have a weekend off and saturday would be better cause i have my neices b-day on sunday. Its still $10 to get in right.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

SwampRat

Still $10 to get in.  Bring your canoe.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: SwampRat on July 08, 2005, 07:25:23 AM
Still $10 to get in.  Bring your canoe.

Don't tell him that! Than he won't want to come. Lol.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MrsPureLogic

PureLogic wants you all to know - he serviced the bikes, fixed the winch and is ready for some muddy action this weekend!!   ;)

MuddyGurl101

Thank you Mrs Pure Logic! Tell him we will all be over your house with the bikes Sat night to get detailed and serviced!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MrsPureLogic

For the right price.......maybe  ;)

02YamahaBigBear400

water isn't an issue with me. its just waking up that will be the pain when is everyone planning on meeting....about 10. i'll wake up about 9 and check the boards to see when everyone is going and who is going. Anyone got a count yet. Also if you read this and i don't get in touch before you leave i drive a silver explorer sport trac and will be bringing the yamaha thats green with a blue pool hose snorkel. Hopefully i find you guys so hint me to where you will be. later
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

BCConviber

WOO HOO HURRICANE PARTY!!  ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com