Thundercross FLMX July 9-10

Started by Exmx54, July 03, 2005, 11:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

Anybody going to be at thundercross July 9-10 for the Florida Series race from the site? I hope there's a good quad turnout!!! I'll be there racing  ;D

trx#9

my friend and i are going for the first time to thundercross there suppose to be a open money class for the quads so come on you chickens lets do some real racing  :P
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Albright335

My husband I are going to try to make it  :P
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Exmx54

sounds good, be sure to come by and say hi! #113 white yfz

bartowmx#3

Quote from: trx#9 on July 04, 2005, 02:13:05 AM
my friend and i are going for the first time to thundercross there suppose to be a open money class for the quads so come on you chickens lets do some real racing  :P
just make sure you dont do what you did at redthingy second moto
DFR ( [url="http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/"]http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/[/url] )

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Albright335

Who's gonna make it??? Phil and I are still trying to "fit it in"....it will be fun!!!

Come on woods racers....come on out....it is SEAT TIME!!!!!  ;D

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

ftrvet#76

Jen, I wish I could but I keep having to replace my airbox, and battery box every time I go to do some MX (it bounces off my swingarm) so after this weekend I will be ready I hope, good luck to you and Phil, be careful.
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

trx#9

Is anyone going tomorrow or sunday. Are they even going to run the event.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Albright335

I think Phil and I are gonna head to the Outdoor games at Disney tomorrow and watch the Quads run.....the rain outlook doesn't look good for tomorrow night...
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Your custom content or HTML goes here