fasts production Quad ?????

Started by customrubicon, December 03, 2004, 06:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Quotenext time you are able to come up to ONF we'll find a good straight clay road to run on and I'll bring my cameras.

Id@


Ida Man, how often do you guys go up to ONF? And what kind of riding do you guys do when you're up there? Stayin' near the front or ridin' back into the trails?

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ida_Mann

QuoteSaltsdale will settle all the complaining.  And if you want to get serious, go up to GA with us in January.  They have a print out of your reaction time, time you run 300 ft, and your top speed.  Remember boyz, going down hill is the cheap way to say your quad is fast.


I'll agree, but Saltsdale doesn't allow 2 miles to gain your top speed ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

QuoteIda Man, how often do you guys go up to ONF? And what kind of riding do you guys do when you're up there? Stayin' near the front or ridin' back into the trails?


I get up there on the average of every other weekend, and I ride the trails, I just haven't found a pit that I like to stay in for more than an hour.

at least one that wasn't fenced off ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

think I know. the one west of the camp grounds ?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

Quotethink I know. the one west of the camp grounds ?

I really used to like the one we called "purple pit" that was a couple miles north of scrub camp site.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey "NOS_PRAIRIE".....  come out to SALTSDALE Sand Drags
i wanna see that thing keep up with a "sport quad" !!!
12-18-04........ HOW BOUT IT CHILLIN .. ???    ;D
100 ft.,,,200ft. ,,,,,1/4 mile   etc !!   8)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

LTZ400ApK

tomorrow is Dyno time to do a Before and after  ;D hopefully i can do it before salts  NEXT DAY AIR anyone haha

dreth

my 450 r will do 160mph and make you scream ;D

dreth


dreth

fa real dough, i know its faster than the speed of slow 8)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com