Where is QUADSONLY ??

Started by Nightbreed, July 04, 2005, 12:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbreed

Ok guys, you have been way to quiet on here. We need some fresh pics. I know you guys have been steppin it up out there.

So lets see it, LOL

Call me when you get some free time.

Mike.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

quads_only

well,  we haven't been riding much with all this crazy rain. but I can tell you this,   We have been doing a small part in a frrestyle jump show at county line - cruisin gold wheels located at the intersection of hwy 192 and I-95.
 
   takes place every first saturday of the month. starts at 9:00p.m. to 11:00p.m.     

If you have a 50 pit bike to race.  there is a class for them to race. all the way up to the 110. entry fee is 20.00.   CASH PRIZES FOR THE WINNER. we set up a different track every month.

  there  is also a couple of the sickest dirt bike freestylers I have ever seen. you just need to come and see for yourself.  If youve ever seen a whip  youll love this one guy.    crazy whip with a heel clicker.   man!

  cost for the show is 5 bucks. free if you racing  the pit bikes.

My computer is on the fritz and have a problem posting pics. I'll get one of my friends to post our recent pics.

         QUADS ONLY
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]