posting pics

Started by Chillinthemost, July 03, 2005, 02:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

I am a computer retard. I have a new puter and camera and want to start posting pics. I thought I could figure it out but its killing me. What site do you recommend for hosting your pics. Is there a how to on this anywhere?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

strtrcr06

i think image shack...or something like that...but i heard you have to pay....dont know for sure though
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

jwscroll

Usually the maker of the camera has a website that will help you thru the process.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Quad32x

Oh  come  on  now  Matt.  Your  only  retarded  a  little  bit. ;D ;D  Maybe  try  photobucket  or  webshots. ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Flatcreek

New guy to the forum from N. Fla., I use Yahoo pictures, get an ID, go to 'photos', build an album, and post pics. Matter of fact I have an album I would like to share of our rides in N. Fla. but don't have helments. Can I post them?
Life is good.

Every day you wake up alive is a good day.