Next Rodman/AtvFlorida Group Ride?

Started by SkyHighT100, June 17, 2005, 09:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

I just had a question. The last I knew, we were trying to hold a group ride every 3-4 months. That would mean that the next Group Ride should be coming up within the next month or two?? Has there been any talk about this that I maybe missed lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Bigscrb15

Im ready for another one, Lets start planning, the earlier we plan the more people that will be able to show up and cancel at the last minute, lol.  Sat. 7/23/2005 will be 3months after the last Rodman ride. Thats only a month and week away so it might not be enough time for everyone to plan a ride and get their cabins/rv sites booked. Whenever it is I will be there.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

odie

if we let jjamesbar plan the ride we will not have to worry about dust. (it allways rains when Jeff is doing the planning) so bring your raincoats!

eric

The last ride was fun but we had a poor showing of riders. We need another big ride like when the "Grizz" came for Rodman 4.

sneyeper

I am in on the next Rodman ride ... set a date and I will try to get some other people together!  Damn, I need to ride this quad ... have been going stir crazy with work and other crap ... now it is time to RIDE!  lol


Later ~~ Sneyeper ~~

jbbj220

jjamesbar has started a thread about a ride the first of Aug. Maybe we could make this ride the end of July. school starts for alot of people the first week of Aug. so will give them a chance to ride. Maybe make it the 23ed of July? Just an idea.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Bigscrb15

July 23rd is good for me. That will give me an empty weekend between the August ride and Rodman ride.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

The 23rd sounds great to me my weekends are free from now on so whenever.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

jjamesbar

Quote from: odie on June 17, 2005, 03:37:30 PM
if we let jjamesbar plan the ride we will not have to worry about dust. (it allways rains when Jeff is doing the planning) so bring your raincoats!

this year its rain, last year it was hurricanes. i cant win.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on June 17, 2005, 09:41:03 AM
I just had a question. The last I knew, we were trying to hold a group ride every 3-4 months. That would mean that the next Group Ride should be coming up within the next month or two?? Has there been any talk about this that I maybe missed lol.

What Are You Riding ?? you got your quad back? haha Maybe I'll Let ya borrow the golf Cart  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

SkyHighT100

#11
Quote from: LE-Vinson on June 20, 2005, 07:16:09 PM
What Are You Riding ?? you got your quad back? haha Maybe I'll Let ya borrow the golf Cart  ;)

LMFAO! That is so wrong... How about you get mine back together in time for the ride? Yeah.. I like that idea, hehe... then you can ride your golf cart   :-*
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Hey I have seen some homemade golf cart things that got through more stuff than my quad!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chuck_Norris


sct450

what kind of riding do yall do?would like to ro on a trail ride or even a night ride.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

gearhead400

im all about it, is this a comfirmed date? i need to make sure i can get off of work
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Bigscrb15

Is this set in stone yet? or is it going to just be combined with the Eureka Dam ride?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

jbbj220

Is this ride still on? :o I will be ready to ride on the 23rd, is anybody still planing on makeing this. Will watch for post so I will know what is going on.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com