Gather up your dimes.

Started by o4250, June 28, 2005, 12:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

dreth

sounds like a good way to make money! hes already made over 2 thousand dollars off stupid people

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

off the the right it says"is this real" he explains why he started the sight and further more say he has not made any money. so he says.

bigscrub79

LOL, Some ppl have too much time on their hands
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 28, 2005, 10:02:21 PM
LOL, Some ppl have too much time on their hands

I agree with him.  What a waste, 2K already and he's going to use it on himself rather than pay it forward.

He is the weakest link....GOOD BYE!

dvx400#1


PureLogic

I am going to start a "I hate quarters" site and see how much I get!! ;D
Just Kidding!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com