Need a New Section

Started by Bigscrb15, June 25, 2005, 09:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

We need a new section just for jokes, most forums have a joke section and it seems as if the  Open Discussion forum is 75% jokes, the jokes push all the important things to the bottom and we loose track of them. 
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

klutchbuster400

im always up for a joke section ;)

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

KXKID


SkyHighT100

I like that idea as well. It is getting pretty annoying seeing a ton of joke posts, when there are a bunch of important posts getting pushed down the list.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

o4250

How bout we just make a stick topic, and put all the jokes there?

SkyHighT100

If that would work then I think it would have already happend... just without out the sticky. There was a topic already called Jokes. It had a few, but then more kept popping up in new topics. I think a completely new Section would help alot more.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

o4250

Not too get off topic. But another reason some posts are getting pushed down is, people aren't putting topics in the right forums. IE "YFZ no charge?" and "ONF review", not pointing fingers but both of those topics should be in another forum.

SkyHighT100

So how about that new joke forum?? Things are really starting to get a little crazy in the open forum.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

big-daddy

joke, and maybe funny picture section too.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm bringing it up to Bones today. Thanks for the suggestion. I think it's a good one.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

o4250

I think I'll be supplying most of the "funnies" for the new section. ;D

mrbones

Done. It's a child board under the Open Discussion forum.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

apkkfx400

Good job on the new sections.  Both were good ideas and much needed!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com