Sunday, June 26: Holey Lands!

Started by MuddyGurl101, June 20, 2005, 03:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

Anyone planning to go this Sunday?

I didn't make it out last Sunday because of car problems, but I am ready to go this week! Let me know! =)
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

#1
 I might go.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

inked4life87

ALL THE QUADS I SAW WERNT GOING TO FAR ON SATURDAY.

MuddyGurl101

That's ok. Riding is riding, no matter where it is right now. I just need to get out on my quad and ride!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

seaviper

We are going Sunday. Look for a Jeep pulling two Polaris's. 

Polaris 700 Twin, Warn 3000lb winch, Lowrance iFinder Hunt GPS,Continental double ATV trailer

MuddyGurl101

What time are you going? And are you going to the pump or the cross over?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SwampRat

I'm up for a ride on Sunday.  Just let me know what time and where.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: SwampRat on June 23, 2005, 08:29:44 PM
I'm up for a ride on Sunday.  Just let me know what time and where.

PM me.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

We will be meeting at the cross over at 10am. If anyone needs me my number is 954-775-4133.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites