what do people think of you??????????

Started by dreth, June 25, 2005, 12:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRICELESS




An honest man was being tailgated by a

stressed out woman on a busy boulevard.

Suddenly, the light turned yellow, just

in front of him.

He did the right thing, stopping at the

crosswalk, even though he could have

beaten the red light by accelerating through

the intersection.

The tailgating woman hit the roof, and the

horn, screaming in frustration as she missed

her chance to get through the intersection,

dropping her cell phone and makeup.

As she was still in mid-rant, she heard a

tap on her window and looked up into the

face of a very serious police officer.

The officer ordered her to exit her car with

her hands up.

He took her to the police station where she

was searched, finger printed, photographed,

and placed in a holding cell.

After a couple of hours, a policeman

approached the cell and opened the door.

She was escorted back to the booking desk

where the arresting officer was waiting with

her personal effects.

He said, "I'm very sorry for this mistake. You

see, I pulled up behind your car while you

were blowing your horn, flipping off the guy

in front of you, and cussing a blue streak at

him.

"I noticed the ' Choose Life' license plate holder,

the ' What Would Jesus Do' bumper sticker,

the ' Follow Me to Sunday- School' bumper

sticker, and the chrome-plated Christian

fish emblem on the trunk.

Naturally... I assumed you had stolen the car."

SlowPoking400ex


Honda328i

That's a good one.  One good reason why I only have a FOX sticker on my wheels.  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed


Ida_Mann

hehehehe, that's a good one.

but I confess,,,,guilty every now and then.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

KXKID

ha ha ha ha ha..........
but iz it true?  ???

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]


bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Chuck_Norris

#11
Lets see I have been call an extreme right winger and a Jesus Freak. cool...
In the fine words of VANSANT
"I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I am not"
I have no problem telling you I find myself getting into the flesh from time to time I find myself wanting to  express my true feelings or lash out at someones indignation but there is a point at which time you have to ask yourself is this the right thing to do. and is it really worth it

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 27, 2005, 11:48:11 PM
Lets see I have been call an extreme right winger and a Jesus Freak. cool...
In the fine words of VANSANT
"I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I am not"
I have no problem telling you I find myself getting into the flesh from time to time I find myself wanting to  express my true feelings or lash out at someones indignation but there is a point at which time you have to ask yourself is this the right thing to do. and is it really worth it

??? ??? ???   All I saw was a joke. What did I miss here. Did someone post something about Chuck that was deleted?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

dreth

chuck was just responding to the post! i dont think you missed anything

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com