Darth Pranker

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, June 24, 2005, 04:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

#1
Thats Funny, If I tried that at home my wife will emtpy her 9mm.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

thats too funny. lmao at my desk
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

bigscrub79

LMAO, that was hillarious.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

That's funny, but I'd warn anyone thinking about doing that in my house.  I will opem fire w/ my 45 and bust a cap in your a$$.  And it's w/in grabbing range. 

Moral of the story, know who you're messing w/ first.

Quad32x

LMAO !!  The  end  says  it  all ! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32