WOULD LIKE 2 START A RIDE GROUP IN SO.FLA.

Started by blueyfz450, February 21, 2005, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

believe me-DO NOT RIDE AT DOLPHIN STADIUM. THEY WILL JACK YOU AND TAKE YOUR BIKE.(AND GOD FORBID YOUR LIFE)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

bwett77

i live in sebastian fl. with wife and 11 year old daughter. we would love to find some people who like to camp and ride .  my email address is bwett77@aol.com

Jellie400

WELL I RODE ABOUT 3 TIMES THIS WEEK AT DOLPHINS STADIUM WITH NO PROBLEMS BUT IF YOU GUYS THINK ITS THAT BAD I WONT RIDE THERE, BUT GIMME SOME OTHER IDEAS WHERE I CAN RIDE WITHOUT GETTING STUCK EVERY 10MINS, LIKE 8TH STREET AND HOLLEYLANDS, WHERE IS THE HUMP? I HERE EVERYBODY TALK ABOUT IT BUT NOT SURE WHERE IT IS? I LIVE HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA BUT I HAVE A LARGE GROUP THAT I RIDE WITH IN CENTRAL FL THAT RANGE IN THE AGE GROUP FROM 10-40 AND WE GO ABOUT ONCE A MONTH TO OCALA OR TO HOLLOWPAW ANYBODY WANT TO PLAN A TRIP OR JUST RIDE LOCALLY CALL ME, MY NAME IS CHRIS (954)592-8299   I RIDE A Z400

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

redmopar

Hey, I was just browsin around lookin for places to ride and I see alot of interest here.  Any interest in creating a club?  Maybe somethin like SE Fla ATV Club?  Kind of a family oriented deal with no dues where we can share resources and go riding together as well as weed out anyone who is dangerous.  I am assuming that there are no other clubs out there, but if I can drum up enough interest I would be willing to start one.  I also run a 200 acre cattle ranch in central florida and maybe after a few rides to feel everyone out, we can have a roadtrip.  I do need to be cautious because it is a busness.  If y'all think it is a good idea, i'll start a new thread and go from there. ;D

Clayton Matthews
redmopar@bellsouth.net
Se Florida ATV Club
Click Here

04 Kodiak 450 Special Edition
84 Suzuki 185 Quadrunner