New Video

Started by Asphaltdragon, June 23, 2005, 12:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zilla954

I'm dying over here.  I am stuck at work, and can't watch the video on a Linux box.   ???   Chris, you can send me some of that helmetless video.
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

jackinthebox23

Chris, great job on the video!  The motion warping is smooth. What program are you using for that? 

Great production!
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: jackinthebox23 on June 23, 2005, 01:52:35 PM
Chris, great job on the video!  The motion warping is smooth. What program are you using for that? 

Great production!

I use Vegas 6

Zilla I might re-edit that video later.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

o4250

Wow, you have skills!!


Grreat video. :)

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Nice video Asphalt, keep up the kick butt work!!! LOL  8)
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

dmljohnson

#30
great video chris.....i saw you got my 4x4 when it stall in the water......hope my wife dont see that....thats her bike......lol...send me the other footage with me, ziller and Tony tearing up the mud....boy that was fun........
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Asphaltdragon

Mr BoNes has uploaded the video to the video section. Go there to view it  ;D
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

cain73

Great video ! We need more people projecting a responsible image of ATV riders like you.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

jwscroll

Everytime I here that song I wanna go out to the hole.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

qt314nfla

Another great video.  You are the master.  I need to learn from your skills.  What software do you use for these?

Nightbreed

You are are da video god !!!

When are you going to come out with the atvflorida MX crew and get some footage? I would love to see all of us hitting a track with some killer background music.

What do ya say. Heck I would venture to say, that the buch of us who go to the tracks could scrape together some gas money for ya to come?


Keep up the good work!
Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: cain73 on June 24, 2005, 06:23:42 PM
Great video ! We need more people projecting a responsible image of ATV riders like you.

Yeah I wanted to try to represent all of us...
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: jwscroll on June 24, 2005, 08:09:21 PM
Everytime I here that song I wanna go out to the hole.
Yeah NiN rocks!


Quote from: QT314Nfla on June 24, 2005, 08:14:35 PM
Another great video.  You are the master.  I need to learn from your skills.  What software do you use for these?
I Use Sony (Originally created by Sound Forge) Vegas 6
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

#39
Quote from: Nightbreed on June 25, 2005, 01:21:09 AM
You are are da video god !!!

When are you going to come out with the atvflorida MX crew and get some footage? I would love to see all of us hitting a track with some killer background music.

What do ya say. Heck I would venture to say, that the buch of us who go to the tracks could scrape together some gas money for ya to come?


Keep up the good work!
Mike
I wanted to come out to the Seminole track, but my plans got switched around on that date. Let me know when you guys are coming close by. We have (maybe) 4 more weeks before the baby gets here.  :o So I know I'll have no problem hooking up with you guys until then
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com