WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /

Started by mudhawg, June 22, 2005, 11:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhawg

would like to ride anyone riding ocala ?
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

Prairie Master

I'll be down there  I'm going to mill dam
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Ida_Mann

gonna try to go to Eureka on Saturday.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigsteve

I'm going to Big Scrub. I'm leaving Sarasota about 7:00 AM Sat..
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Holey Lands or River Ranch. Not sure yet.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris


atvtrailer

im mostlikly goin to big scrub saturday around 9am
05 450r #13B

clancooler

2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

bigsteve

I drive A red Dodge Dakota with A 10' red enclosed trailer.  I ride A green KFX700 with A missing headlight.  Stop by if you get A chance. I haven't meet anyone from the site yet.
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

atvtrailer

i have a green dodge ram 1500 regular cab, i have a black 450r and if  clancooler goes with me, il have his yellow utility trailer and his blue blaster
i should be parked under the powerlines
hope to meet u, Randall
05 450r #13B

gearhead400

wish i wasnt working saturday morning or else i'd join you guys  :(
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

eric

Quote from: gearhead400 on June 29, 2005, 05:16:33 AM
wish i wasnt working saturday morning or else i'd join you guys  :(

Hey Kyle let me know when you go riding @ Scrub again ;D