whats your favorite brand

Started by RancherGuy27, November 04, 2004, 11:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigb

accepting donations in the form of a quad.

kodiak-jason

I own one of every thing but a kawasaki,If that say's anything. Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

MadMudder

Quote from: customrubicon on November 19, 2004, 04:32:30 PM
Honda and Ford !!   You just got to love them.

No you don't  ;D A better question for this post is which brand of quad do you own. If you own a honda then you are probably gonna say honda. Yamaha and polaris and suzuki and kawasaki and bombardier and arcitic cat and kymco and so on and on. I personally would go with suzuki and chevy. But i have a suzuki and my dad drives a 1500 chevy. But the chevy has 100000miles on it and it stil runs like the day he bought it. But i have owned yamaha and polaris but i think the suzuki is the best out of all 3 of them. Just my 2c
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

jandccnfl

O.K.  This is coming from someone that has owned Yamahas and Hondas and currently owns no atv (unfortunately), I really have to say that Yamaha is #1 at getting out technology and what people want, but I also believe that Honda is a better quality machine.  If Honda built their version of a raptor I would buy it, but they dont so I am waiting for a 2006 model Raptor, unless things change?
Have Fun,  Jim....

klutchbuster400

yamaha and suzuki, i think im alone on this one :-\

spacerider

POLARIS !!!!    I love my Phoenix

Ride till you reach the stars..................................
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

Old_School

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 04, 2004, 01:37:41 PM
YFZ 450, THE COBRA MUSTANG OF QUADS. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Cobra huh? Meet your mongoose.  ;) ;D

I bleed yellow and blue.  8)    -Mark

[attachment deleted by admin]
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

MxRacingChick21

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on June 05, 2005, 02:43:42 PM
yamaha and suzuki, i think im alone on this one :-\

I agree. I love my yfz 450 and my z400.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

raptor426

yamaha all the way!!!!!!  Honda sucks
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

predracer

polaris predator 500 is the best! ;D

Quad32x

My  pull  start  Manco  will  beat  all  of  you !! :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com