Bored, pass the time with this

Started by Chuck_Norris, June 22, 2005, 02:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

cool game 17 high score. granted i am at work if not it would have been higher.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Lost Soul

I just mass emailed this to every IRS employee.

Now you know your tax dollars are going to be hard at work

Quad32x

Ok.  25.  What  ya  got  for  that ? ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

devildog55

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

wheelie_boy

that game is hard.. :o  my best score was six ;D o yea 8) ;)
05 kx 250f

Da_Mtg_Man

Thats addicting... I finally got 22
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

strtrcr06

"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

dam does any body work (haha) my score 15 (me either) ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

MxRacingChick21

I saw this on another site and was playing it for like two hours one day then my boss walked out and I couldn't get it off of the screen fast enough. He asked what it is and if he could play. I thought I was in trouble but he just told me not to do it again and to send them to him when I find stuff like that. ;)
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

LakeMaryKid

so why arent any of yall d**n weathmen. The ones getting 20 and up?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft


Yamaha72

Its preety hard but all about the timing
;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com