What type of pipe do you own for your TRX450R?

Started by HondaracerBlake#5, June 21, 2005, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of pipe do you own for your TRX450R?

White Brother
0 (0%)
Pro Circuit
1 (7.7%)
HMF
3 (23.1%)
Pulse Charger
0 (0%)
DMC
0 (0%)
DR D
0 (0%)
TC
0 (0%)
Yoshimura
1 (7.7%)
Baldwin
1 (7.7%)
Duncan
0 (0%)
Curtis Sparks
3 (23.1%)
LRD
2 (15.4%)
Other
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

HondaracerBlake#5


450RRRR

H M F  BILL  BALANCE   CARBON FIBER/ NO SPARKY

HondaracerBlake#5

I have the same pipe but I want to buy another one because I am not happy with the performance.

Lost Soul

Pro Circuit T4, with rejet kit made a big difference.

Sounds mean too.

450RRRR

Quote from: HondaracerBlake#5 on June 22, 2005, 03:29:18 AM
I have the same pipe but I want to buy another one because I am not happy with the performance.
i m running a 188 / 190 main,( i think if they had a 189 it would be perfect) plus a sparks jet kit with sparks filter and ring. alum.air box and an outter wear. could nt be happier.

Yamaha72

My friend had a full LRD pro-4 system and he got a dyno-jet kit and a K&N filter and his TRX is sick it pulls so hard through all the gears check it out at:

                  http://www.lrdperformance.com/

If I had a 450 I would definently put this exhaust on it.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150